Your days of best-guessing are over. Finally.
Imagine a world where you don't have to guess what your prospect wants or sift through hour-long calls to understand the voice of the customer. Sounds too good to be true, right?
Presenting Fireflies’ Conversation Intelligence that provides actionable insights from your meetings. From speaker sentiments to the longest monologue and the topics discussed during meetings, it gives you a solid foundation for making informed decisions.
Want to know more? Let’s begin!
What is Conversation Intelligence?
Fireflies Conversation intelligence helps you quantify your conversations, extract insights from them and understand what’s working and what’s not.
It has two sections: Analytics and Topic Insights.
Under the Analytics section, you can find the following metrics:
Some of these metrics, including sentiment, average word spoken per minute, average talk time, and topic trackers are also available for each meeting in the Fireflies notepad.
How to access the Analytics data
Fireflies Analytics is exclusive for its Business plan users. If you’re already one, follow these steps to get your meeting analytics.
Next, select the date range you’d like to get insights on from the top right corner of your screen.
If you’re an individual user, you’ll only see metrics of your meetings.
If you’re an admin of a workspace, you can also find these insights for all the members in your workspace.
You can also filter these results based on Meeting Title, Meeting Type, Meeting Organizer, Meeting Participant, or Meeting Duration.
Click Filters on the top right corner.
Click on the filter you want to apply from the drop-down menu.
Select the appropriate option from the drop-down list and type more details in the textbox next to it if needed. Once done, click Apply, and that's it.
The analytics will now show the results based on your preferred meetings alone.
You can also customize and save the Filters you apply for future use by clicking on the Save View button.
Once you select all filter details, click the Save View button, name your filter, and click Save. Done.
Next time you open Filters, click Views to see all the filters you’ve saved and select the one you want to apply directly from the list.
Based on the topics you have added to the Topic Tracker, you can find key trending topics for all meetings aggregated under the Topic Insights section.
It gives you the total number of conversations where the topics or keywords are discussed and how often they are mentioned.
Read: Fireflies Topic Tracker
How to view the Topic Insights
Open the Analytics page and click Topic Insights on the top left side.
Select the date range from the top right corner. You’ll see the topics, keywords within them, the number of meetings they were mentioned, and the frequency of mentions during those dates.
You can click on the keyword to find more information on it.
For example, we clicked the keyword blog under the topic #Blog.
It shows all the meetings where the keyword was mentioned, highlighting the number of instances and the parts of the transcript.
Click on the highlighted dialogues or the meeting name to go to the complete meeting transcript.
If you’ve Admin access, you can filter these analytics based on the meetings of a specific member by selecting from the drop-down on top.
Top use cases of Fireflies Conversation Intelligence
You can use the Fireflies Conversation Intelligence to understand your team’s performance, client conversations and ultimately make informed decisions based on reliable data.
Here are some top use cases of Fireflies Conversations Intelligence:
Sales and customer success managers
An average salesperson attends at least 35 calls daily. Manually tracking and analyzing the customer conversations of your entire team to give feedback and set sales processes isn’t easy.
Instead, use Fireflies Conversation Intelligence to -
- Review calls faster: Extract key talking points, objections, and promises. This allows reps to review and follow up on critical details quickly.
- Track rep’s performance and provide targeted feedback: Analyze transcripts and call metadata to identify high/low performing reps. Track trends over time to refine coaching.
- Identify common objections: Detect common objections raised by prospects across calls. Create playbooks to train reps on effective responses.
- Get competitive intel: Flag mentions of competitor names and products to analyze strengths/weaknesses. Adjust pitches accordingly.
- Get valuable coaching insights: Spot patterns and identify techniques used by your top-performing reps and use them to coach your sales team. For instance, analyze the talk-to-listen ratio of your star performer and take it as a benchmark others can follow.
Read: How to use Fireflies Conversation intelligence for effective sales coaching
HR leaders can use the insights from Fireflies Conversation Intelligence to
- Efficiently screen candidates and hire faster: Leverage conversation metrics like filler words, talk-to-listen ratio, and monologues to identify poor communicators quickly, potential hiring red flags, and blockers from candidate calls.
- Quickly identify training needs: Pinpoint areas for improvement like active listening, empathy, and questioning skills based on silence duration, talk patterns, and sentiments.
- Review calls faster: Review hour-long interviews in minutes for a seamless handoff process using AI-powered search filters.
Marketing managers can use the Fireflies Conversation intelligence feature to:
- Get competitive insights: Uncover competitors' messaging, positioning, and unique selling props (USPs) from prospect calls.
- Understand the voice of the customer: Uncover customer needs, pain points, and product feedback from support calls to guide messaging and positioning.
- Optimize keywords: Easily identify keywords, phrases, and features mentioned most in customer calls with Topic Insights. Use this to optimize paid and organic search and other marketing content.
- Understand brand positioning: Ensure messaging aligns with how consumers describe your brand's positioning and differentiation.
Get five to eight times higher ROI with a data-driven approach in decision-making (Invesp)
When it comes to data-driven insights from conversations, Fireflies Conversation Intelligence is a game-changer.
It gives accurate insights into everything from the number of filler words used to the longest monologues and the minutes spent in absolute silence. You can also use it to track customer sentiments, gather feedback on your newly released product features, and more.
So, if your goal is to eliminate guesswork from your decision-making process, try Fireflies Conversation Intelligence and be amazed!