Managers and operational leaders use Fireflies to capture important details by having their internal and executive meetings automatically transcribed and made searchable.
This helps them seamlessly take action and keep the entire team accountable.
When Do Managers Use Fireflies
- Monthly Planning Meetings
- SCRUM/Stand up calls
- Customer implementation calls
How Do Managers Use Fireflies
- Recall information before follow up meetings
- Write up and send detailed follow ups after meetings
- Better track work in project management systems