Fireflies bug bounty program
Identify security loopholes for a potential bounty reward
What is the bug bounty program?
Fireflies Bug Bounty Program acknowledges the contributions of security researchers who invest time in identifying impactful issues to make our software better and more secure.
Under this program, you need to submit the bug through HackerOne only. By doing that, we ensure that all bugs submitted are completely acknowledged, verified, fixed, and subsequently rewarded.
- Identify a potential/existing vulnerability and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org* Include your HackerOne profile id or any email you wish to be invited on.
- Fireflies reviews the email and invites you to submit the bug report through our HackerOne bug bounty platform.
- Submit your results only after ensuring that the bug is reproducible.
- If approved, we reward you with a bounty based on the bug severity.
* Only use the HackerOne platform for submitting bug reports. Do not submit the report by email.
Things to include in the bug report
Increase your chances of receiving the bounty by submitting a solid report that is clear, concise and includes:
- Information on the actual/potential impact of the vulnerability.
- How the vulnerability can be exploited.
- The methodology used for finding the bug.
- Step-by-step instructions on reproducing the vulnerability.
Feel free to submit the report in your native language if you’re uncomfortable using English.