Airgram pricing plans are no secret. They are listed openly on their website.
But understanding each tier and figuring out the right one for your needs takes effort. You'll likely find yourself toggling between pages and scratching your head.
In this blog, we’ll explore different Airgram pricing plans and their features, helping you make an informed decision quickly.
Airgram pricing – is it free?
Airgram offers a free plan best suited for individuals who only have occasional meetings.
You can also import one audio/video recording and create its transcription each month.
Here’s a more detailed look into the features available under Airgram’s Free pricing plan:
- 90% accurate, editable transcripts.
- Time stamps and speaker labels for transcription.
- Playback recordings and skip silence.
- Create snippets from the recordings.
- Real-time transcription.
- Built-in meeting agenda.
- Supports 8 languages.
- Integration with Outlook or Google Calendars and Slack.
How much does Airgram cost?
For individuals or organizations with a high meeting volume each month, Airgram offers a paid plan—Plus, charging $18/user/month.
Plus, it lets you record unlimited meetings that are less than 5 hours each.
In addition to all the features available in the free plan, the Plus plan includes:
- Auto-record meetings—The Airgram assistant automatically joins the meeting you miss to record and transcribe it.
- AI-powered meeting summary.
- Meeting analytics—talk ratio, monologue, talk speed, etc.
- Export recordings and transcripts.
- Integration with Notion, Zapier, and HubSpot.
- Re-namable AI meeting assistant.
- Associate notes of recurring meetings.
- Custom agenda templates.
- Workspace and administrative controls—max 100 users per workspace.
Airgram pricing for students
Airgram offers a generous discount of up to 50% for nonprofits and educators on its Plus plan.
You must fill out a form and submit supporting documents to get this offer.
Best Airgram alternative
Airgram is a solid AI transcription tool that offers accurate meeting transcripts and easy ways for teams to discuss and share notes. Its straightforward features and intuitive interface make it appealing to many teams.
But if you’re looking for something that offers even more advanced AI capabilities, robust integrations, tighter security, and is suitable for large teams, try Fireflies.
At roughly $10/user/month starting price, Fireflies.ai matches the affordable Airgram pricing plans while packing substantially more cutting-edge features, including:
- 90%+ guaranteed accuracy for meeting transcriptions versus 90% for Airgram.
- Lets you download meeting transcripts in 5 formats, compared to just Docx in Airgram.
- AI-powered meeting summaries, which you can fully customize to get the key insights you want on your team's terms.
- In-depth conversation intelligence to uncover usage trends and issues. This includes talk time ratios, sentiment tracking, filler words, and more.
- A smart Topic Tracker to automatically follow important topics across meeting recordings.
- Support for 60+ languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Dutch, and Italian, vs. just 8 languages for Airgram.
- A GPT-powered chatbot, AskFred, to answer questions you may have about the meeting during and after it. You can also use the bot to write blogs, social posts, etc.
- 40+ in-app plus Zapier and API integrations, compared to just less than 10 offered by Airgram.
- Team workspaces that can accommodate an unlimited number of users compared to Airgram’s 100 members-only workspaces.
So, if you like what Airgram offers but want more cutting-edge AI to automate meeting tasks, Fireflies.ai makes for a powerful alternative at an equally competitive price.
Airgram pricing plans include free and paid versions.
The free version allows for 5 short meetings per month, providing basic transcription for individuals with occasional meetings.
For teams or those with higher call volumes, the affordable unlimited Plus plan at $18/user/month offers ample features like auto-recording, AI meeting summaries, analytics, integrations with popular tools, and more.
Analyze your meeting load, desired functionality, and cost considerations to determine if their stripped-down free plan or robust Plus plan best fits your situation.