Picture a work hub that combines your favorite social interactions with powerful productivity and collaboration features. Meet Workplace by Meta – think of it as the Facebook equivalent for business.
In 2020, Workplace hit a milestone of 7 million paid subscribers, giving tough competition to tools like Microsoft Teams and Slack.
Workplace Integrations allow you to create a central space for communication and collaboration, cutting down on email reliance through chat, live video, and news feeds.
What is Workplace by Meta?
Workplace by Meta is an advanced online collaboration tool. It's not just your average software – it's your go-to for instant messaging, file sharing, and top-notch video and audio conferencing.
This communication powerhouse unites every member of your company, breaking down the barriers of remote work. Use all familiar features like Groups, Chat, and Live video broadcasting — supercharged for seamless teamwork.
Think of Workplace as an enterprise collaboration platform that's practically "social media for business".
Here, teams communicate, share vital information, and collaborate on projects. Just like the Facebook you know and love, Workplace features profiles and news feeds. Create groups, curate friends lists, and connect with colleagues through chat.
Here are 7 powerful Workplace integrations for better team collaboration and productivity.
Fireflies is an AI meeting assistant powered by generative AI to bring ChatGPT to meetings. It doesn't only record and transcribe but also automates meeting note-taking.
Features of Fireflies integration for Workplace
- Automated transcription and call analysis at your fingertips.
- Notes will automatically glide into your preferred Workplace group.
- A neat package with a link to your call transcript, audio recording, and concise notes
Enterprise: Contact Sales
2. Google Drive
With Drive, you can create, edit, and collaborate on Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides – all from anywhere, in real-time.
Features of Google Drive integration for Workplace
- Every member of your team has access to the same information
- You can sync your files to keep everyone in the loop on updates.
- When adding new people to your Workplace Groups, they automatically get access to your team’s Drive folder.
- No more app-switching hassle — Keep your files organized and up-to-date.
Basic: $1.99/month (100GB)
Standard: $2.99/month (200GB)
Premium: $9.99/month (2TB)
Dropbox is a cloud-based storage platform that syncs files across devices, backs them up, and ensures accessibility from anywhere. It is a space for you to share files and collaborate.
Features of Dropbox integration for Workplace
- With file syncing across desktop and mobile, your people access what they need wherever they are.
- Securely upload, download, share, preview, and edit Dropbox files directly on Workplace.
- Link your Dropbox folders to Workplace groups so your employees can see all your team's projects.
- Authenticated previews of shared Dropbox files ensure that only those with permission get a sneak peek on Workplace.
Business Plus: $26/month
Asana, a task managing tool, is packed with certain features like projects, workspaces, tasks, and sections to manage projects and tasks related to several clients and teams. It is designed for teams to spend less time on emails and meetings and more on getting things done.
Features of Asana integration for Workplace
- Turn conversations into action by creating Asana tasks straight from Workplace posts, comments, or chats.
- Stay in the loop with instant notifications on Asana projects and task updates directly in Workplace.
- Link Asana projects in Workplace Groups for the latest status or milestone updates.
Enterprise: Contact Sales
Enterprise +: Contact Sales
5. MS Teams
Microsoft Teams is your go-to messaging app for creating a dynamic workspace with real-time collaboration, communication, meetings, and seamless file and app sharing.
Features of Microsoft Teams integration for Workplace
- Stream a Teams meeting into Workplace using Workplace Live – complete with comments, reactions, and questions.
- Record meetings automatically and save them along with chapter markings and captions.
- Enjoy full control, deciding who gets the green light to stream their Teams Meetings into Workplace via Workplace Live.
Microsoft Teams Essentials: $4.00/month
Microsoft 365 Business Basic: $6.00/month
Microsoft 365 Business Standard: $12.50/month
Engagedly is an all-in-one talent management powerhouse covering performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, recognition, and rewards. It helps in fostering a high-performance culture that resonates with everyone.
Features of Engagedly integration for Workplace
- Automate calculating and assigning points for hashtags used to praise team members and streamline the Rewards and Recognition program.
- Automatically allocate points in Engagedly with a simple point value mapping system; less confusion and more time saved.
Performance Suite: $9/month
+Rewards and Recognition: $14/month
+Growth and Learning: $19/month
Zoom is your go-to for seamless online connections through video conference meetings, webinars, and live chat.
Features of Zoom integration for Workplace
- Host a Zoom meeting and effortlessly stream it live to a specific group on Workplace.
- It's not just about watching it live; those who missed the meeting can catch the recording, which is automatically saved in the Workplace group.
- No limits on the number of videos or the size of the files.
Business +: $269.9/month
Find the best integration for Workplace
Workplace by Meta is great for automating employee engagement and recognition. With an expanding range of integrations, discovering the tools to fuel your Workplace's success has never been easier.
Fireflies enhances the overall efficiency of Workplace integrations, providing users with a powerful solution for automated transcriptions and recordings from Workplace channels.
- With over 90% accuracy, Fireflies transcribes meetings in 60+ languages, providing detailed summaries, action items, and customizable notes.
- Navigate through your calls effortlessly with Smart Search and create custom topic trackers with the click of a button.
- Uncover insights like speaker talk time and sentiment with Conversation Intelligence.
- Unlock the unique Soundbite feature–craft impactful audio snippets from your meetings, perfect for sharing key moments and insights or recapping discussions in a dynamic format.
- Integrate with 40+ apps, including CRM and project management platforms.
- Take advantage of the GPT-4 powered bot, AskFred, which is always ready to answer questions and generate post-meeting emails.