Artificial intelligence is being widely used in business applications across various sectors in recent times. Organizations worldwide are tapping into AI to automate business processes, gain insights from assimilated data, and connect with customers.
AI & Business
Many establishments are using the power of AI to gain a competitive edge in their niche markets. e are also observing machine learning and deep learning models being used to make e-commerce models more impactful and profitable.
According to a recent study by Oberlo, the number of businesses adopting AI grew by 270% in the last four years, and the global AI market is expected to reach $267 billion by 2027.
Furthermore, 90% of leading businesses have already invested in AI technology, with more than half reporting a boost in productivity after implementing AI.
Moreover, 62% of consumers are willing to submit data to AI for better user experiences, while 15% of all customer interactions globally are projected to be fully powered by AI in 2021.
Benefits of AI in Modern Meetings
When it comes to business meetings, AI can offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Determining the best time for meetings by studying individual work calendars of employees and participants.
- Help allocate the appropriate members for a designated meeting based on individual roles and expertise.
- Align the best resources, documents, apparatus, and other tools required to conduct meetings.
- Identify and represent additional information relevant to the meeting agenda, including web links, videos, images, and documentation.
- Provide follow-up on tasks, assign deadlines, and easy access to information plus data for members.
- Deliver insights and perform analytics for proposed decisions concerning specific stakeholders.
AI Meeting Solutions during Pandemic
With the coronavirus pandemic still raging on and businesses advised to practice social distancing and safety measures at all cost, AI can offer terrific meeting solutions, such as:
- Help remote workers coordinate the perfect time to set up meetings during busy schedules.
- Interconnect business resources while maintaining social distancing and safety precautions.
- Keep a track record of business meetings held in conjunction and help participants in joining the dots.
- Utilize facial recognition software to mark attendance and also study attentiveness of members during the meeting.
- Track key topics, ideas, action items, dates, and numerous other sets of information discussed during the meeting.
How Companies Are Moving Towards AI on Meeting Handout
Each meeting has its own outline and list of items that are included in the agenda. there are minutes of the meeting, a written record of what was discussed during the session. Participants can later review this to reflect on the important aspects and areas of discussion that were undertaken.
AI can help businesses and companies carry out all of this documentation through an automated process.
This allows meetings to be more focused and dedicated to the actual work at hand -- that of collaborating and problem-solving.
AI-Powered Organizations and Their Productivity
According to a study by Zoom Info, more than 80% of business and tech leaders have reported a boost in productivity with the help of AI.
Furthermore, 72% of business decision-makers state that AI allows humans to concentrate on meaningful work, while 59% of executives claim that AI augments big data in their companies. T AI allows a business to achieve the following advantages:
- Automate mundane but important tasks that are simple in nature but time-consuming.
- Examine, evaluate, and study customer and employee behavioral patterns.
- Provide analytics through crunching huge chunks of data due to its voracious appetite for incredible amounts of information.
- Deliver marketable and profitable insights allowing for a quicker decision-making process.
- Add an additional layer of security to protect and safeguard volatile information from cybercriminal activities.
Use Fireflies in Your Meetings
Fireflies is an incredible software solution that can help you record, transcribe, and search your business calls as well as meetings all in one place.
Fireflies AI can be integrated with various applications and web services used by employees and managers on a daily basis, including but not limited to:
- Google Calendar – automatically record and get automatic transcription for meetings.
- Skype – obtain automatically maintained records and transcriptions for your calls.
- UberConference Calls – automatically record and receive transcriptions of your calls.
- Zoom – receive an automatic transcript with a complete record for your calls.
- Zapier – send automatic transcripts and meeting notes to over 1000 apps.
Fireflies Benefits in Meetings
Using Fireflies AI to conduct and hold meetings has numerous benefits, including:
- Easily invite Fireflies to your meetings and instantly record on any web-conferencing platform.
- Share recorded meetings and conversations with other members of your team.
- Transcribe audio files and live meetings as well as skim transcripts as per your preferences later on.
- Perform quick collaborations with teammates on important moments during your conversations.
- Review hour-long meetings in a matter of minutes and search across important highlights and action items.
- Auto-populate your organizational management software with important info, notes, recordings, and meeting logs.
- Integrate with various popular applications, including Salesforce, Slack, HubSpot, Zoho, and much more.
- Team meetings are important, and with the power of AI, these meetings can be transformed for greater efficacies. With AI, businesses can conduct meetings that can intelligently connect members.
- It can also provide relevant data and supporting mechanics to make them feel less redundant. This allows members to freely share their ideas and focus on collaboration and devise solutions to actual problems. AI can also automate decision-making by analyzing data and providing meaningful insights regarding important key ideas.
Guest Post By Samantha Kaylee
Samantha currently works as an Assistant Editor at Crowd Writer. This is where higher education students can request professionals to do my coursework in order to receive specialized assistance for their subjects and topics. During her leisure time, she likes to practice mindful yoga.