Did you know almost 77% of businesses are either using AI or exploring the technology?
So, if you are a coach and AI is still uncharted territory, we are here to help.
AI technology presents a wealth of opportunities to enhance your coaching practice, from streamlined administrative processes to advanced analytics for personalized client insights. With the right tools, these advancements are within reach, simplifying your operations rather than complicating them.
But with a variety of AI tools out there, how do you decide?
Ahead, we talk about the top seven AI coaching tools you can start using in 2024 to level up your game. It's up to you to decide which would be best to amplify your success. Let's get started.
Top 7 AI coaching tools to start using in 2024
Eager to know more? Let’s unpack the best AI coaching tools you cannot do without in 2024.
The first AI tool on our list promises effective communication. No more missed conversations or sifting through your notebook to remember important details. Maybe you are looking to streamline lectures by understanding what can be done better. Perhaps you want to ensure robust sales. Well, this tool has got you!
It records, transcribes, summarizes, and analyzes online and in-person conversations. It easily captures crucial information, action items, and discussions with potential students or business partners with absolute precision and organizes them into three default channels.
So, the result is super accurate, searchable transcripts for all your reviews and follow-ups. This AI coaching tool works with every major video conferencing platform, such as Zoom or Google Meet, and also offers a mobile app for recording offline conversations. It can also be integrated into the business apps of your choice, such as Slack, Salesforce, or Asana.
- Automatically records and transcribes your meetings with over 90% accuracy in 60+ languages.
- Generates comprehensive meeting summaries that contain overviews, action items, and time-stamped outlines. You can customize these summaries based on the information you need.
- Boosts collaboration and training efficiency with Soundbites (shareable audio snippets from your meeting recordings.) You can also create playlists of these soundbites and share them with your team.
- Allows you to coach team members by leaving comments within your meeting transcript with Threads. You can also flag important moments at specific time stamps.
- Lets you add custom team vocabulary to enhance the accuracy of your meeting transcripts.
- Offers Smart Search feature to help you review lengthy team meetings using AI filters like sentiments, questions, speakers, date and time, and more.
- Gives you access to AskFred, a GPT-4 powered bot that can answer questions about what occurred during your meetings and generate follow-up emails.
- Helps you extract actionable meeting insights with Conversation Intelligence that includes 10+ metrics, including sentiment, average word spoken per minute, and average talk time. You can also track specific topics mentioned during meetings with Topic Tracker.
- Integrates with 40+ apps to log meeting notes, transcripts, and recordings in your CRM & collaboration apps like Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Zapier, and more.
- SOC 2 Type 2, HIPAA, and GDPR compliant to enhance meeting security.
- Provides Private Storage that gives you dedicated and isolated data storage for your organization.
Free: Free Forever
Pro: $10 Per Seat
Business: $19 Per Seat
Now that we have taken care of effective communication and streamlined discussion let’s move on to another essential aspect of your coaching: content creation.
Jasper can be a perfect AI coaching tool as it blends creativity and efficiency. It generates unique, high-quality content customized to your specifications. Whether you want to curate engaging SEO blog posts, online courses, worksheets, or catchy social media captions, Jasper makes content creation easy.
It has a varied vocabulary that adapts to diverse industries and supports 29 languages. It also offers valuable insights into audience preferences so you can create content that resonates with your coaching philosophy.
- Offers 50+ templates
- Provides customization features
- Original content
- 29+ languages supported
Pricing:Creator: $39/month Teams: $99/month Business: Custom
Whether you love creating presentations or truly hate them, it is usually a requirement in your coaching sessions. And if you are still going at it manually like the age-old days, Decktopus is here to make it hassle-free. This AI coaching tool simplifies the creation of engaging and visually appealing presentations. And it comes with attractive designs to make your job easier.
With various templates, design elements, and collaboration features, creating presentations becomes a piece of cake. It also offers AI-text generation. But it is best to review and edit it so your expertise is reflected.
- Rich template library
- Collaboration tools
- User-friendly platform
- AI-generated text
Free: Free Forever
Pro AI: $9.99/month
Business AI: $36/month
When running a coaching institute, grading is part and parcel of your routine. You can use this AI coaching tool called Gradescope to add a semblance of ease.
As the name suggests, this AI coaching tool offers an online grading interface to assess various question formats, from multiple-choice to coding challenges, and make evaluation oh-so-easy! The platform's rubric-based grading ensures consistency, while detailed feedback helps students understand their performance.
- Provides automated grading
- Ensures bias-free evaluation
- Rubric-based evaluation
For pricing, you will have to contact the Gradescope team.
Even if you are new to the AI game, you must have heard about ChatGPT. With its natural language understanding, ChatGPT can help you with coaching sessions, from research to creating content. It is also a great tool to dip your toes into the AI pool without a commitment. It offers a conversational approach and can help you with various things.
As an AI coaching tool, it complements traditional coaching methods, extending support and guidance whenever needed.
- Conversational AI
- Versatile assistance
- Real-time feedback
- Personalized content
InVideo can be an extremely useful AI coaching tool. With its user-friendly interface and a vast library of templates, stock footage, and music, it is your shortcut to creating effective videos for your students. Yes, we are talking about producing professional-looking videos for marketing, social media, or presentations.
InVideo also comes with a variety of editing tools, real-time collaboration features, and transitions that make the video creation process engaging.
- Vast template library
- Real-time collaboration
- Intuitive editing tools
- Rich media library
As you coach, you deal with several emails on a day-to-day basis. Some are super crucial; some are a waste of your time. So, Sanebox is the final AI coaching tool on our list to help you. Sanebox is a productivity tool designed to manage email inboxes more efficiently.
Utilizing the power of AI, it analyzes your email behavior and separates them accordingly. So, you know which email deserves your immediate attention and which can wait. It aims to declutter your inbox and ensure that you focus on the most critical messages.
- Email filtration and prioritization
- Features like snoozing and reminders
- Integrates with various email platforms
Snack (1 email account): $3.49/month
Lunch (2 email accounts): $5.99/month
Dinner (4 email accounts): $16.99/month
AI coaching tools are almost like magic when you have the right set of tools by your side.
They help you level up and add a sense of ease to the day-to-day operations. While all the seven tools we discussed in the article make a steep impact, one that truly stands out is Fireflies.
Fireflies is your intelligent assistant that redefines coaching with its automation features. From streamlining note-taking and documentation to transcribing discussions with remarkable accuracy, Fireflies is the perfect companion you need. It ensures no essential information ever slips away.
Integrate Fireflies for a future where sessions are more than just conversations.