Meetings are essential to any business operation, and accurate note-taking is crucial for making the most out of them.
Otter.ai is a popular meeting assistant that provides real-time transcription services, which has been beneficial for businesses in the past.
However, while Otter is excellent at transcribing meetings, it lacks detailed analytics, and its interface may not be the most intuitive.
Lucky for you, there are many Otter alternatives available on the market that offer not only accurate transcriptions but also advanced analytics, user-friendly interfaces, and affordability.
8 Top Otter AI alternatives
We've included both free and paid options, so no matter what your budget is, there's an option here for you.
With Fireflies, you can easily recap the minutes of a meeting without having to go through detailed notes.
The tool removes any ambiguity in note-taking and transcription with 90% accuracy, leaving you with a solid plan and action points.
It allows for seamless integration with over 50 business applications, dialers, and video conferencing tools which is a lot more than you'll find on Otter. From Salesforce or Zoho to Slack, or Notion, you can push your meeting minutes, tasks, and action items for your team automatically on the platform of your choice.
That's not all! The tool also gives you the freedom to create your integrations using its API.
It also allows you to collaborate with your co-workers, analyze meetings using conversation intelligence, automate workflows, and create a real-time knowledge base for your team.
Key features of Fireflies.ai:
- Record, transcribe, summarize, and analyze live meetings
- Transcription in 30+ languages
- Easy integration with 50+ productivity apps, video conferencing, and dialers
- API for custom integrations
- Chrome extension to automatically transcribe and capture Google Meet calls
- Smart Search for keywords, themes, and topic searches
- Soundbites for easy sharing and reference
- Analytics to unlock knowledge, study insights, and improve team performance
Trint is another Otter AI alternative that allows speech-to-text transcriptions from manually uploaded video or audio files. You can verify and edit your transcript using the Trint Editor.
With features like tags, highlights, and comments, this tool makes collaborating with colleagues easier. Compared to Otter AI, Trint has more customer support options and translation features but fewer third-party integrations.Key Features of Trint:
- Editable closed captions
- ISO-certified security
- Transcribe in 30+ languages; translate in 50+ languages
- Mobile app for iOS
- Automated Speech Recognition feature
Related: 13 Zoom Meetings Dos and Don'ts
Rev is a popular alternative to Otter AI which specializes in transcriptions. It has an auto transcription feature that has a 90% accuracy rate. If you want 99% accuracy, Rev also offers a human transcription service with an average turnaround of 5 hours.
With Rev, you can upload existing video or audio files for transcription, and the tool allows for annotations and file sharing. Though this tool is a good Otter AI alternative, it doesn't allow for team collaboration and live meeting recordings.Key features of Rev:
- Auto-detects speech in 22 different languages
- Integrates with video conferencing software like Zoom
- Offers transcripts, captions, and subtitles
- Offers training resources like e-books and webinars to help you maximize the tool
- Human Transcription: $1.50 per minute
- Automated Transcription: $0.25 per minute
- English Captions: $1.50 per minute
- Global Subtitles: $5-$12 per minute
- Zoom live captions: $20 per host
- Rev for Business
A vowel is a meeting tool that live-transcribes meeting conversations, allows users to highlight important moments, and captures time-stamped action items to the transcript for easy reference.
During meetings, participants can collaborate on shared agendas and notes to stay on track. This tool reduces the need for multiple tools by keeping all meeting-related information, including notes, transcripts, recordings, and summaries in one place.
Key features of Vowels:
- Live transcription with speaker identification
- Generate AI-powered summaries and searchable transcripts
- Multiple transcription languages
- Collaborative features
- SOC2 Type II compliant
Related: Best CRM Tools: All You Need To Know
Dialpad is another Otter AI alternative that provides automatic transcriptions of meetings and calls in real-time, as well as unified phone calls, video conferencing, and messaging — all in one app. Its AI is capable of picking up keywords and phrases and can create customized moments to track them.
Plus, Dialpad's paid plan has no limits on the number of transcriptions and minutes. Unlike Otter, Dialpad offers integrations with third-party apps like Dropbox and Salesforce.
Key features of Dialpad:
- Works on multiple devices (Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, browser extensions)
- Free standalone video conferencing tool
- Real-time voice recognition
- Unified messaging and communications services
Next is Airgram, a tool that helps with meeting transcription, recording, and sharing. It has a built-in transcription algorithm that converts meetings into shareable text. Just like Otter, it supports scheduling meetings.
Airgram also offers features like meeting recording, live transcription, insights sharing, team collaboration, and meeting templates. And with its integrated rich text notepad, note-taking during meetings becomes a whole lot easier.
Key features of Airgram:
- Eight transcription languages
- Third-party integrations with platforms like Notion and Slack
- SOC 2 and GDPR compliant
- Meeting templates
- Video/Audio Transcription
tl;dv is another Otter AI alternative for remote teams who use Google Meet or Zoom actively for team meetings and huddles. It offers accurate transcriptions in over 20 languages, with speaker detection and labeling.
tl;dv allows you to create time-stamped highlights and share them with your team members to review key details later. The tool also has a simple editing feature and offers integrations with Notion, Slack, HubSpot, and Salesforce.
Key features of tl;dv:
- Live transcriptions in over 20 languages
- Offers a Zoom app and Google Meet Chrome extensions
- Unlimited free recordings of Zoom and Google Meet calls
- Time-stamped highlights
- Keyword search in transcripts
Gong is a call transcription software that integrates with various web conferencing providers like Zoom to record, transcribe, and analyze calls. It automatically transcribes calls and analyzes the transcripts to surface insights like reps' talk ratio, customer monologues, and more.
This Otter AI alternative offers many benefits for sales teams, including searchable calls, real-time deal alerts, easier CS handovers, and faster onboarding for quota attainment.
Key features of Gong:
- Integrates with popular CRMs like Slack
- Analyzes conversations and provides insights on topics such as buyer questions
- Provides actionable recommendations on how to improve sales pitches and overall performance
- Has a Revenue Intelligence platform to help businesses win more deals
- Supports 70+ languages
So, which Otter AI alternative is the best for you to use?
Otter may be good for getting meeting transcripts for an English-speaking audience. But if your business needs a multi-lingual, collaborative meeting assistant for the entire organization, Fireflies would be perfect for you.
Fireflies offers precise transcriptions in over 30 languages and effortlessly integrates with more than 50 business applications. With advanced features like AI Super Summaries and a GPT-powered meeting assistant, Fireflies is your ideal solution for streamlining your meetings, increasing productivity, and easily collaborating with your team.
Take note of everything with Fireflies.ai
Say goodbye to manual note-taking, he said, she said references, and taking hours to summarize your meeting minutes. The note-taking revolution is here.